生物多样性 ›› 2013, Vol. 21 ›› Issue (5): 601-609.DOI: 10.3724/SP.J.1003.2013.09098

• • 上一篇    下一篇

毛茛叶报春的遗传多样性及遗传结构

王德元1, 彭婕1, 陈雅静1, 吕国胜1, 张小平1,2, 邵剑文1,3,*()   

  1. 1 安徽师范大学生命科学学院, 安徽芜湖 241000
    2 生物环境与生态安全安徽省高校重点实验室, 安徽芜湖 241000
    3 安徽省重要生物资源保护与利用研究重点实验室, 安徽芜湖 241000
  • 收稿日期:2013-04-18 接受日期:2013-07-01 出版日期:2013-09-20 发布日期:2013-10-08
  • 通讯作者: 邵剑文
  • 基金资助:
    国家自然科学基金面上项目(31170317);安徽高校省级科学研究重点项目(KJ2011A132)

Genetic diversity and genetic structure of the rare and endangered species, Primula ranunculoides

Deyun Wang1, Jie Peng1, Yajing Chen1, Guosheng Lü1, Xiaoping Zhang1,2, Jianwen Shao1,3,*()   

  1. 1 College of Life Science, Anhui Normal University, Wuhu, Anhui 241000
    2 Key Laboratory of Biotic Environment and Ecological Safety in Anhui Province, Anhui Normal University, Wuhu, Anhui 241000
    3 Key Laboratory of Conservation and Employment of Biological Resources of Anhui, Wuhu, Anhui 241000
  • Received:2013-04-18 Accepted:2013-07-01 Online:2013-09-20 Published:2013-10-08
  • Contact: Shao Jianwen

摘要:

毛茛叶报春(Primula ranunculoides)是我国特有的珍稀濒危花卉, 具较好的园艺开发潜力, 其野生种群已十分稀少。本文利用9对微卫星引物对7个自然种群共222个个体的遗传多样性和遗传结构进行了研究。结果表明, 与近缘种相比, 毛茛叶报春具较低的遗传多样性, 种群间分化明显。种群的平均观察杂合度为0.286, 期望杂合度为0.330, 种群遗传多样性与植株密度有显著的正相关性, 而与种群大小和面积无显著相关性。种群间的平均基因流Nm = 0.730。AMOVA分析表明毛茛叶报春有48.08%的变异存在于种群间, 51.92%出现在种群内。毛茛叶报春种下的遗传结构与地形关系密切, 山脉间的两湖平原(江汉平原和洞庭湖平原)及武宁和修水低洼农耕区等异质生境是其主要的基因流屏障。建议将毛茛叶报春划分为九岭山、幕阜山、七姊妹山和银炉4个单元进行遗传多样性管理。

关键词: Primula ranunculoides, 遗传多样性, 遗传结构, 微卫星, 保护建议

Abstract:

The rare and endangered species Primula ranunculoides is endemic to China and is of reasonably high potential horticultural value. The genetic diversity and structure of the species was examined by surveying variation at nine microsatellite loci across 222 individuals sampled from seven natural populations. The results indicated that there was relatively low genetic diversity present within populations (He = 0.330, Ho = 0.286) and high genetic differentiation among populations. Levels of population genetic diversity and effective population size were both correlated with plant density, rather than population census size or population area. Gene flow between populations was low (Nm = 0.730) and an AMOVA analysis showed that 48.08% of the total genetic diversity was attributable to among populations and the rest (51.92%) to variation within populations. Bayesian assignment and principal coordinate analyses supported clustering of the seven populations into four groups, which were correlated with topographical features. This suggested that Lianghu Plain (Dongtinghu Plain and Jianghan Plain) and the farming area of Xiushui and Wuning counties were major barriers to gene flow, causing high divergence between different mountain populations. Based on the genetic structure of P. ranunculoides, four management units for conservation purposes are proposed, i.e. the Jiulingshan, Mufushan, Qizimeishan and Yinlu units.

Key words: Primula ranunculoides, genetic diversity, genetic structure, microsatellites, conservation proposal