生物多样性 ›› 1998, Vol. 06 ›› Issue (4): 282-286.doi: 10.17520/biods.1998042

• 论文 • 上一篇    下一篇

板栗在6个同工酶位点上的遗传变异

张辉, 柳鎏, Villani F   

  1. (江苏省·中国科学院植物研究所,  南京 210014)
    ( Institute of Agriforestry , CNR 0510 Porano ( TR) , Italy)
  • 收稿日期:1997-05-13 修回日期:1998-12-11 出版日期:1998-11-20

A research on genetic variation of Castanea mollissima at six isozyme loci

Zhang Hui1), Liu Liu1), Villani F2)   

  1. 1) Jiangsu Institute of Botany , Chinese Academy of Sciences , Nanjing 210014
    2) Institute of Agriforestry , CNR 0510 Porano ( TR) , Italy
  • Received:1997-05-13 Revised:1998-12-11 Online:1998-11-20

利用水平板淀粉凝胶电泳技术检验了板栗8个居群在6个同工酶位点(Per-2、Got-2、Est-2、Gpi-2、Idh-1、Idh-2 )上的遗传变异(多态位点百分率为97.9%,平均等位基因数为2.54,平均预期杂合值为0.452 ) 。在同一水平上,其遗传多样性水平显著高于欧洲栗。总的基因多样性中,89.2%发生在居群内,10.8%发生于居群间,各居群之间的遗传距离为0.036~0.394,有些居群分化较大,尤其在个别位点上更为明显。初步研究表明,其丰富的遗传变异及其高水平的分化度可能与其生境的多样性、风媒异交等因素造成的长距离的基因漂变有关。

关键词: 秦岭, 种子植物, 数据库

Allozyme genetic variation at six loci (Per-2, Got-2, Est-2, Gpi-2, Idh-1, Idh-2 ) in eight populations of C. mollissima was invested using starch gel electrophoresis. The result showed very high genetic variation in the populations with the proportion of polymorphic loci of 97.9% in the average expected heterozygosity of 0.452. In general, about 89.2% of the genetic variation was attributed within populations, while the remaining 10.8% among populations. The genetic distance ranged from 0.036~0.394. There existed obvious difference, especially in a few locus .The primary result indicted the high level of genetic variation and difference could be closely related to the long gene migration flow which attributed to the diversity of its habitat, the outcrossing-winded character and so on.

Key words: Qinling Mountain, seed plant, database

[1] 王科,赵明君,苏锦河,杨柳,邓红,王永会,吴海军,李熠,吴红梅,卫晓丹,魏铁铮,蔡磊,姚一建. (2020) 中国菌物名录数据库在大型真菌红色名录编制中的作用. 生物多样性, 28(1): 74-98.
[2] 张雪, 李兴安, 苏秦之, 曹棋钠, 李晨伊, 牛庆生, 郑浩. (2019) 用于蜜蜂和熊蜂肠道微生物分类的细菌16S rRNA数据库优化. 生物多样性, 27(5): 557-566.
[3] 谢峰淋, 周全, 史航, 舒枭, 张克荣, 李涛, 冯水园, 张全发, 党海山. (2019) 秦岭落叶阔叶林25 ha森林动态监测样地物种组成与群落特征. 生物多样性, 27(4): 439-448.
[4] 颜文博,吉晟男,帅凌鹰,赵雷刚,朱大鹏,曾治高. (2019) 秦岭南坡陕西洋县辖区哺乳动物物种多样性的空间分布格局. 生物多样性, 27(2): 177-185.
[5] 吕秀立, 张群, 陈香波, 李圃锦, 吴伟, 关媛. (2018) 岩白菜属植物规模化繁殖及遗传稳定性. 植物学报, 53(5): 643-652.
[6] 朱亚如, 龚燕兵. (2017) 风媒传粉的研究方法探讨. 生物多样性, 25(8): 864-873.
[7] 朱华. (2017) 探讨海南岛生物地理起源上有意义的一些种子植物科和属. 生物多样性, 25(8): 816-822.
[8] 蒋裕良, 李先琨, 郭屹立, 丁涛, 王斌, 向悟生. (2017) 广西弄岗喀斯特季节性雨林藤本种子植物多样性及繁殖习性. 植物生态学报, 41(7): 716-728.
[9] 沈泽昊, 杨明正, 冯建孟, 李新辉, 彭培好, 郑智. (2017) 中国高山植物区系地理格局与环境和 空间因素的关系. 生物多样性, 25(2): 182-194.
[10] 冯华, 曹文浩, 田晓阳, 程志强, 严涛. (2016) 海洋污损生物数据管理系统的设计与构建. 生物多样性, 24(7): 838-846.
[11] 郑智, 龚大洁, 孙呈祥, 李晓军, 李万江. (2014) 秦岭两栖、爬行动物物种多样性海拔分布格局及其解释. 生物多样性, 22(5): 596-607.
[12] 邵广昭, 李瀚, 林永昌, 赖昆祺. (2014) 海洋生物多样性信息资源. 生物多样性, 22(3): 253-263.
[13] 郭彦龙, 顾蔚, 路春燕, 卫海燕. (2013) 基于五味子甲素与乙素的秦岭地区野生华中五味子的潜在空间分布. 植物学报, 48(4): 411-422.
[14] 陈之端, 应俊生, 路安民. (2012) 中国西南地区与台湾种子植物间断分布现象. 植物学报, 47(6): 551-570.
[15] 邵广昭. (2012) 台湾生物多样性研究的十年回顾(2001–2011). 生物多样性, 20(5): 633-638.
Viewed
Full text


Abstract

Cited

  Shared   
  Discussed